The idea of Pretrial Release can seem appealing when faced with the often daunting task of paying a bail bondsman to get you out of jail, but it isn’t as simple as it seems.
Bail Bondsman –
- The right bail bondsman’s goal is not just to make sure you get to court, but help you through the pre-trial process
- Wants to get you back to your job, family and life
- Only a phone call away if you have questions or concerns
- The cost is 10% of the bond amount (minimum fee is $100)
Pretrial Release –
- Managed by the court system (the court system is managing you!)
- Use a variety of supervision methods such as –
- Scheduled calls or visits
- Mail-in reports
- Drug testing and/or monitoring
- Mental health and/or substance abuse evaluations
- Domestic violence evaluations
ALL OF THESE REQUIREMENTS ARE AT YOUR COST!
IF YOU FAIL TO COMPLY WITH ANY OF THE REQUIREMENTS SET BY PRE-TRIAL RELEASE YOU WILL BE REARRESTED AND NO LONGER BONDABLE!
YOU ARE INNOCENT UNLESS PROVEN GUILTY! HIRE A BAIL BONDSMAN AND GET BACK TO YOUR LIFE!